Pages - Menu

Collect beautiful moments

Здравейте отново!
Ето ме и днес, за да ви покажа и втория layout, който направих.

Hello!
Since I enjoy making layouts, I started searching new and interesting challenges and mood boards.
And here it is. I just looked at this mood board and I knew I want to create something. 
The colors so much remind me of winter. And I do love all shades of grey and blue.
I also remembered that I have pictures of my daughter last year with her grey hat, enjoying first snow. Perfect for this layout!
 Using wings was right on spot. Since my little girl is my angel and I`m hers.
I hope you like it.

 Here is the challenge mood board:










До скоро!
Мартина

13 comments:

  1. The beautiful layout! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So wonderful layout! Very beautiful! Thank you for playing with "Mixed Media & Art".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!
    Thank You for joining us at Mixed Media & Art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo gorgeous Martina! You captured the moodboard so perfctly! what an adorable photo too, very very pretty! Thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creation thank you very much for your participation in the challenge MMA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Красивая страничка! Очень добрая и уютная. Спасибо, что вы с нами, Mixed Media & Art

    ReplyDelete

Strong Wings for Finnabair Creative Team

  Hello friends. March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast! Today I`ll share with...